When I asked Marja want was something she wanted to do while in America, she said she wanted to go whale watching. So I found a great day trip on the Victoria Clipper. Marja, Abby and I drove to Seattle and caught the Clipper (ferry) which took us to the Friday Harbor (San Juan Islands), then out searching for whales for 1.5hours. We were lucky enough to find what they say was 2-3 pod (somewhere around 50 whales). It was quite an experience, an amazing site. After the whale watching the Clipper took us back to Friday Harbor where we ate lunch and walked around town for 2 hours, then we came back to Seattle. Not only did we see whales on this trip, but many birds (blue heron, eagles, hawks and more), dolphins, sea lions, and harbor seals, it was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment