Sunday, November 18, 2007

Family Pictures

Last weekend we went had our family pictures taken. I was a little worried because for the three days before it had been raining and really yucky. Well, we got up Saturday morning and the weather was beautiful, sunny and not to cold either. However, it would have been nice if it had been a little overcast (you get better pictures). Funny how we can never be completely happy about the weather?
A gal I meet through homeschooling Dinea (of Dinea de Photo) took our pictures and I must say she did a great job. I am showing off some of them. It was all very causal, we went down to the waterfront and walked around while she took pictures, we did have some poses ones to, but the ones I like best are the snap shot ones.
(Auntie, I didn't forget about you, they are coming ;-))










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.