Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!



Well, I guess I need to be more commited to this blog thing. I really have good intentions on sitting down and blogging a couple of times a week, but I guess I need to be more realistic. It's a new year so maybe prehaps one of my many resolutions can be to blog at least once every couple of week.

Today was a beautiful sunny day, we haven't seen one of those here in quite sometime. It is amazing how a sunny day can make you so much happier.

Abbigail is playing basketball again this year (her 3 year) and is really enjoying it. It has been a lot of fun watching her improve. Last year there was one game where her eyes just lit up and she finally GOT IT. I think she loves the fact that it's okay to be a little agressive.LOL

I know this picture is a little out of focus, but I love the look on Abbigail's face.

No comments: