Can I just say I don't remember a year when the weather has been so whacky. Just this week it snowed (Sat.), rained, and then was sunny and fairly warm, around 60 degrees (Thurs.) My kids decided to have a water balloon fight and play with the hose. I just can't wait for it to be a little more predictable.
BASEBALL SEASON has begun!
The boys started baseball a few weeks ago. They are on what would be their "home" public school team and they will play other schools in the area which will be nice. It's a step up from the YMCA league, it's still fun, but a lot more structured. Right now they are practicing 3x a week for 2 hours each time, which I thought was a little much, but they really enjoy it. They have an awesome coach who is really working with them on the fundamentals and how the game is played. I took my camera with me the other day to practice and thought I would share some pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment