Monday, September 17, 2007

First Cultural Gathering

Each week with Children Around the World there is a cultural gathering, where we celebrate the country we have been studying. We finished up with our first week talking about our family, traditions and whatnot. So this gathering Abby prepared a menu of Tortellini, casear salad, parmesan pull apart rolls. For dessert we had Ice Cream and then after dessert we played charades. Abby did a great job preparing everything. It was a lot of fun, I am really looking forward to the other gatherings. Here are some pictures, I forgot to take more after everything was cooked and of us eating.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Joyfulness said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm excited to do Children Around the World, but my kids are so young that I'm sure it will be years before we get there. Right now we are enjoying Animals & Their Worlds though.