Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whew, what a busy day. Tuesdays are a chaotic day this year, we are on the go from the time we get up, until the time we go to bed. We have ORLA (Olympia Regional Learning Academy, a parent partnership program) from 9:30-12:30, then we head to the YMCA for P.E. 1:00-3:00, we are then luck enough to come home for a couple of hours, before heading out again for Power Tap 6:00-7:00 and Taekwondo 6:45-7:45. When we get home the kids go to bed, then I can find a little time to chat with Pete or find myself before heading off to bed myself. Are you tired yet??LOL

Today was the first day of ORLA for us, I think the kids really enjoyed themselves. I think it will be a nice mix with homeschool. Abby really craves the socialization and I think ORLA will give her that "school setting" she is looking for. Steven enjoyed himself, it gives him a nice taste of "school".

Well it's late so I am off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: