Here is my picture for today. This is our little schnauzer Bentley. She is the sweetest. You just have to love how dogs greet you everytime they see you. You could be gone 10 minutes or 10 days and they still get all excited when they see you.
We have recently been letting Bentley say out of her kennel at night. She is so funny, because she will follow me around the house when I start getting ready for bed, like she is saying, "come one, aren't you going to bed yet?" Then she gets all excited when I get in bed, she waits for me to lay down then she will lay down next to me. I just love her. we do have another dog I totally love, but Bentley just seems to be the one to follow me around.

1 comment:
He sounds like a joy to have around. :)
Post a Comment