Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Walk to Valentines Day 4

Austin doing a crazy dance!

Making crazy faces!


I just had to post these pictures and tell you what a sweet crazy boy I have. Austin is hilarious, he is always saying funny things, making everyone laugh (even when you shouldn't). He seems to know when I get frustrated or I am feeling down, he will come and snuggle with me and then say something or make a funny face to cheer me up. He is quite the clown. We recently had pictures taken and there is one of Pete and I where we looking at each other and kind of touching noses. Well, Austin loves this picture and always says something regarding us (Pete and I) getting married. After looking at it for a while today he came up to my face and we were touching noses and he told me he was going to marry me. Awww isn't he sweet! Of course I tried to explain to him that I am already married to daddy and that someday he will find a girl that he wants to marry, but I couldn't convience him. Oh to be four again.

I LOVE YOU Buddy!

1 comment: