Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

I think this will be the first White Christmas I can remember. We started getting snow on Wednesday and have gotten snow everyday day since. It has let up for today Monday, but is we are expected to get more Wednesday and Thursday (Christmas).
We have all had a great time playing in the snow! Of course I have taken lots and lots of pictures here are just some.




One morning I looked out in the yard and saw two deer. As the morning progressed the deer kept coming, in all there were 6 deer (3 nice bucks and 3 does).



You know it's really cold out when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think of is fixing your chicken some warm oatmeal to help keep them warm.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Great snow photos, Cherise! You gave your chickens cooked oatmeal?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did they even eat it?

Cherise said...

They loved it. In fact I went out this morning and they had laid their first egg. I guess they were thanking me. HAHAHAHA!

Deanna said...

I know your chickens were very thankful. Congratulations on your first egg! I know it's such a thrill.