Today I went out to let them out, but I check their nest before letting down the ramp and lo and behold they had laid me three eggs. Oh they are so little and cute.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
We have eggs!
Guess my chickens are thanking me for keeping them warm and giving them a nice warm breakfast!! Yesterday, I let down their ramp and a lonely egg rolled down. While I was going to get Steven to get it, I came back to find the chickens eating it. YUCK!!! I was disappointed and really hoped this wouldn't become a habit.
Today I went out to let them out, but I check their nest before letting down the ramp and lo and behold they had laid me three eggs. Oh they are so little and cute.
Today I went out to let them out, but I check their nest before letting down the ramp and lo and behold they had laid me three eggs. Oh they are so little and cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment